Kyle’s cheap travel tip: Join a training program that requires it.
Why travel? Make international friends.
Kyle’s path to the location independent lifestyle:
1) Get a portable home – like his van Cassie
2) Negotiate a remote working agreement with your company after you have proved yourself to be a valuable player.
3) Pimp out your vehicle with solar panels, and use a wheel chair battery to store the power or YOU COULD DIE.
4) Document your life with a blog and connect with people on a real level using social media sites like Couchsurfing.com, FourSquare.com, and Twitter.com.
5) Meet the altruistic people on Couchsurfing.com and travel more.
6) Change your life and do what you want while things are not exactly ideal.
7) Study Study the martial arts. Connect with Kyle on
or at his website: http://www.onelifestand.info